In this podcast episode, Ben and Cynthia discuss the YouMap assessment, which helps identify teenagers’ strengths, values, preferred skills, burnout skills, and interests. They emphasize the importance of understanding oneself and using this knowledge to make informed decisions.
Things we discuss:
- Importance of self-awareness and understanding one’s strengths and values.
- How the Umap assessment helps identify teenagers’ strengths and interests.
- The significance of using the assessment results for scholarship and college applications.
- Exploring the application of the assessment in improving relationships between parents and teens.
- The potential benefits of taking action based on the insights gained from the YouMap assessment.
Cynthia is offering a special 50% discount for listeners using the promo code “BenPugh” on her website, betterregulatethannever.com
Link to get 50% off YouMap® Assessment; https://www.betterregulatethannever.com/programs
Enter the Coupon Code: BENPUGH