Losing weight is HARD! It’s uncomfortable. It’s frustrating. BUT, IT IS WORTH IT!
Here is a list of some of the hardest things when it comes losing weight:
1. Feeling hungry.
2. Feeling hangry.
3. Walking away from doughnuts, cake, ice cream, anything really.
4. Feeling the disappointment and frustration that comes with walking away from food.
5. Explaining why you are not eating food that you were eating only a week ago.
6. Wondering if it is all worth it.
7. Having patience in the process.
8. Believing in yourself and your ability to do this!
9. Wanting to give up.
10. Being willing to embrace any, and all, negative emotions that come with losing weight.
WOW, what a downer! NOW for the bright side.
Negative feelings are not that bad! They are just the price that you must pay to reach your weight loss goals. This takes practice!
Reaching your weight loss goals might be hard, but it is worth the cost. It is an investment in YOU, in your health, your confidence, and your ability to reach your goals.
Let’s start TODAY! Let me be your coach. Let me help you through the hard times. Let me be your guide, your support, and your coach.